All Sales Are Final
· There are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
· Ticket charges and handling fees are non-refundable.
· Before completing your order, carefully review your event and seat selection.
· All orders are processed on a secure website.
· Once a match has begun your ticket is non-refundable. Retired matches, player default, injury or other such reasons for cancelation do not apply.
· The tournament reserves the right to move, reschedule or adjust matches accordingly with the ATP World Tour. This does not make you eligible for a refund or exchange.
· By presenting a ticket for admission to the BB&T Atlanta Open, you hereby consent to (i) the reasonable search of your person and belongings for prohibited items; (ii) the use of your image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video program, photograph or other transmission or reproduction of the tournament for any and all purposes; (iii) you agree to receive promotional messages from the BB&T Atlanta Open and its partners; (iv) the prohibition against transmitting or aiding another in the transmission of any description, account photograph or reproduction of any aspect of the tournament.
·In the event the Tournament cancels a match or event, you will then be eligible for an equitable exchange of tickets, availability permitting, on the rescheduled date or a refund if an exchange is not applicable.