Become A Ball Person
Ball persons play a very important role in the overall operation of each match. Their primary job is to retrieve balls when they are out of play.
- All ball persons must know how to keep score, move quickly, endure long matches in the sun and work well with others on a team.
- Must be mature, have good hand-eye coordination, and possess good citizenship.
- All applicants must be able to attend a tryout session offered during the first two weekends of June to be considered for this position.
- Ball persons who worked the 2010 and 2011 tournaments do not have to try out but must apply.
- Must be 13 years old by July 14, 2012 (proof of age required) in order to try out.
- Must be available for the Qualifying weekend (July 14-15, 2012) and well as the other days throughout the duration of the tournament. (July 14-22, 2012).