More Ammenities, More Fan Experiences
View the final build of the new venue!
The tournament recently announced a new location and plans for its venue at Atlantic Station. The new tournament venue, just steps from the previous entrance, will offer new stadium enhancements and new fan engagements just five rows from the action. Every seat in the stadium is close to the court and sight lines are some of the best in tennis. All week long there will be sponsor activities, player autograph sessions and delicious food and drink to go along with special events - like Kid’s Day, College Night, Ladies Day, Wine Down Wednesday, Military Appreciation Night, and more.
What Is New?
- Expansion of venue size from two-acres to five-plus acres at Atlantic Station’s Pinnacle Lot, which recently housed a Foo Fighters concert prior to Super Bowl LIII and Cirque du Soleil.
- More shade and air conditioning
- More space for activations
- More suite locations closer to court
- Updated Champion's Club, sponsored by Corona Premier
- New Kim Crawford Wines courtside tables
- White Claw Hard Seltzer Party Deck
- PGA Superstore Family Deck
- Local food trucks
See the overview by The Atlanta Business Chronicle, "BB&T Atlanta Open moves to larger site."
View the final video.
See the stadium layout.